The Future of Social Media Marketing
Not long ago I wrote a post titled – Why Social Media Isn’t Working Anymore. In it, I shared my view of the role of social media marketing going forward. I’m not alone in this view as research certainly backs this up.
A recent study by Social Fresh, called the Future of Social Media highlights many of the points I made in my recent post so I decided I would interview one of the creators and analysts of the study.
My guest for this week’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is Jason Keath, Founder and CEO of the Social Fresh Conference, speaker and well-known publisher of SocialFresh.com. Social Fresh is a site specifically designed to inspire social media marketers. Jason and I discuss the current and future trends of social media marketing.
As a speaker and analyst, Jason regularly presents to audiences all over the world who are curious about digital marketing, creativity and how to make organizations more innovative.
Questions I ask Jason Keath:
- How has social media, and our relationship with it, evolved in the last 5-6 years?
- With respect to hiring for content positions, is the role of “Community Manager” still relevant?
- As people are shifting more toward the use of images versus elaborate content, are we giving away asset value and shelf life?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- Which social advertising platforms produce the best ROI and why
- How social media is best used to maintain customer loyalty, sales and lead generation
- Why influencer marketing is challenging but, when done correctly, can produce significant results
Learn more about Jason Keath, his current projects and the helpful resources he offers. Click here to find out more about the Social Fresh Conference, which will be held in Orlando, Florida from August 18-21, 2016.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn - Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND