Finding Joy In Your Business
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Shani Godwin. Shani is the founder of Communique USA. She has created a new program called JOY Economics which is a coaching program that teaches entrepreneurs how to turn their personal stories into powerful brand content.
Questions I Ask Shani Godwin:
- Tell me about how you started Communique USA nearly two decades ago.
- Can you tell me more about your coaching program, JOY Economics?
- Was creating this program a pivot for you as an agency?
- What are the basics of JOY Economics?
- How do you measure joy?
- How do you help people identify and work on breaking habits that ultimately end up causing stress?
- Can you share some stories from people that you’ve worked with who have made significant changes?
- Since the pandemic started, have you witnessed an even greater desire for this idea of bringing joy back into their business, or are we still in panic mode?
More About Shani Godwin:
More About The Certified Marketing Manager Program Powered By Duct Tape Marketing:
- Check it out at Ducttapemarketing.com/certified-marketing-manager
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by .site.
Have you ever tried looking for a domain name? Chances are that the first few options you tried were not available. You are not alone!
Now you have the power to change this. You can get the exact domain name that you want on new domain extensions such as .site. It is short, it is simple-to-understand and it literally means “website” so it’s perfect for any website that you might be building.
In fact, I got myself www.selfreliance.site where I talk about my book ‘The Self Reliant Entrepreneur’ and share content to help people become self-reliant in their entrepreneurial journey.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn - Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND