Today on the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I visit with Tania Katan. She is a speaker, bestselling author, and CEO of Creative Trespassing. She’s dedicated her life to embracing creativity and teaching others to do the same.
Her speaking, training, and workshops are designed to help and inspire those who may not think of themselves as creative to overcome their limiting beliefs and tap into their creative impulses. She’s keynoted at many major conferences including CiscoLive!, Expedia, Uber, S.H.E. Summit, Amazon, Etsy, Talks at Google, Humana, and TEDx.
Her work has been featured in The New York Times, USA Today, HuffPost, TIME, BuzzFeed, Money Magazine, Forbes, NPR, and Amy Poehler’s Smart Girls, among others. She’s also the author of the book Creative Trespassing: How to Put the Spark and Joy Back Into Your Work and Life.
On this episode, Katan shares how creativity can transform your organization and how to cultivate a culture that celebrates and champions creativity.
Questions I ask Tania Katan:
- What does a creative trespasser look like?
- How can you be a creative trespasser in an industry that isn’t considered creative?
- Does every business need a creative consultant or coach, or is it more about creating a culture that embraces a diversity of thought?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- How to overcome your limiting beliefs.
- Why vulnerability is an important part in the creative process, and how to make space for vulnerability in your organization.
- What exercises you can do to help tap into your creativity.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Tania Katan:
- Learn more about Tania Katan
- Order your copy of Creative Trespassing
- Follow on Twitter
- Connect on LinkedIn
- Follow on Instagram
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Gusto. Everyone loves payday, but loving a payroll provider? That’s a little weird. Still, small businesses across the country love running payroll with Gusto.
Gusto is making payroll, benefits, and HR easy for modern small businesses. You no longer have to be a big company to get great technology, great benefits, and great service to take care of your team.
To help support the show, Gusto is offering our listeners an exclusive, limited-time deal. Sign up today, and you’ll get 3 months free once you run your first payroll. Just go to Gusto.com/TAPE.