Marketing Podcast with John Jantsch
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I would like to discuss a new program at Duct Tape Marketing.
Around the beginning of the year, I wrote my predictions for 2020. Now no one could have predicted where we are today. But one of my predictions that is starting to come true is that more small business owners are taking marketing in house. Not only is it a tremendous trend but it’s very powerful. By building an internal team you have an aspect of owning your marketing instead of renting it. Now, this doesn’t take away from working with a consultant, someone who at a high level can help you reach your goals. But creating infrastructure internally can add significant value. Let me tell you more
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- What elements of marketing are most effective for outside help vs what you would own internally
- How to train a new hire on marketing
- How to take your small business to the next level
More about our Certified Marketing Manager:
- To find out more The Future of Small Business Marketing is In-House
- Want to learn how this program can work for your business? Schedule a free coaching session here
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by WordStream, online advertising made easy. It is so easy to waste time and money on online advertising. That is why you need tools like WordStream in your corner. Check out WordStream.com today.