Marketing Podcast with Diana Kander
On today’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I speak with Diana Kander. She is a New York Times best-selling author, entrepreneur, keynote speaker, and innovation consultant.
As a serial entrepreneur, Kander learned a lot of important business lessons along the way. She shared these in her first book, All In Startup, and then began consulting and speaking to businesses who wanted her to share her secrets.
Her latest book The Curiosity Muscle, which she co-authored with Andy Fromm, is all about identifying four questions that can help businesses unlock tremendous growth. In this episode, we walk through the four questions, and discuss how small business owners can overcome some of the most common hurdles they face in running their companies.
Questions I ask Diana Kander:
- How do small business owners get over the idea of feeling like they need to have all the answers?
- How much of prioritizing is about what you should not be doing?
- How do I get others to hold me accountable when I’m a small business owner?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- The role that vulnerability has in growing professionally.
- How thinking about your days as offense or defense can help you eliminate busywork.
- Why failure metrics are just as important as success metrics.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Diana Kander:
- Learn more about Diana Kander
- Order a copy of The Curiosity Muscle
- Subscribe to the Professional AF podcast
- Follow on Twitter
- Follow on Instagram
- Connect on LinkedIn
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Gusto. Everyone loves payday, but loving a payroll provider? That’s a little weird. Still, small businesses across the country love running payroll with Gusto.
Gusto is making payroll, benefits, and HR easy for modern small businesses. You no longer have to be a big company to get great technology, great benefits, and great service to take care of your team.
To help support the show, Gusto is offering our listeners an exclusive, limited-time deal. Sign up today, and you’ll get 3 months free once you run your first payroll. Just go to Gusto.com/TAPE.