Setting the Stage for a Moment of Awakening
Today on the podcast I chat with James Fell. Fell is a health expert and author of several books, including, most recently, The Holy Sh!t Moment: How Lasting Change Can Happen in an Instant.
As a college student, Fell was overweight, failing classes, and in debt. His sudden epiphany turned his life around and helped him to find and follow his passion for writing and fitness.
In the book, he talks about how his own moment of sudden awakening changed his life, and how you can rapidly change your mindset to have a moment of awakening as well. That’s what we discuss in today’s episode.
Questions I ask James Fell:
- What was the life changing epiphany that got you on track?
- What causes the click that allows you to have that epiphany?
- How does this apply to someone who wants to implement a new positive change, rather than just get rid of a bad habit?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- Why you need to go beyond focusing solely on behaviors to make a lasting change.
- How to focus on where your talents and interests lie, rather than chasing the concept of happiness.
- Why believing in the possibility of an epiphany is part of the process.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about James Fell:
- Learn more about James Fell
- Order your copy of The Holy Sh!t Moment
- Follow on Twitter
- Follow on Facebook
- Connect on LinkedIn
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Klaviyo. If you’re looking to grow your business there is only one way: by building real, quality customer relationships. That’s where Klaviyo comes in.
Klaviyo helps you build meaningful relationships by listening and understanding cues from your customers, allowing you to easily turn that information into valuable marketing messages.
What’s their secret? Tune into Klaviyo’s Beyond Black Friday docu-series to find out and unlock marketing strategies you can use to keep momentum going year-round. Just head on over to klaviyo.com/beyondbf.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn - Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND