How to Get the World Talking About Your Brand
My guest this week on the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is Jay Baer. He is the founder of Convince & Convert, a digital strategy consulting firm and a New York Times best-selling author of six books.
Baer is also a highly sought-after emcee and keynote speaker, an entrepreneur and founder of five multi-million dollar businesses, and has served as an advisor to more than 700 companies and organizations, including Caterpillar, Nike, and The United Nations.
He is a go-to source for various national media outlets including NPR, USA Today, TIME, and Real Simple.
On today’s episode, we discuss his latest book with co-author Daniel Lemin, Talk Triggers, which provides brands with a guide on how to create an effective word-of-mouth strategy for their business.
Questions I ask Jay Baer:
- What is a talk trigger?
- What are the five types of talk triggers?
- How should a talk trigger relate to a company’s brand?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- What elements are essential to creating an effective talk trigger.
- Why the best way to grow your business is to let your customers do it for you.
- How to use more traditional forms of marketing to remind people of your talk trigger.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Jay Baer:
- Learn more about Jay Baer
- Learn more about Talk Triggers
- Read the 6-Step Guide for Duct Tape Marketing Podcast listeners
- Read the Chatter Matters 2018 Word of Mouth Report
- Follow on Facebook
- Connect on LinkedIn
- Follow on Twitter
- Follow on Instagram
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
Order your copy of
The Self-Reliant Entrepreneur
by John Jantsch
“A book that deserves a spot in every entrepreneur’s morning routine.”
—Ryan Holiday, #1 Bestselling Author of The Daily Stoic and The Obstacle is the Way