The Agency Spark Podcast, hosted by Sara Nay, is a collection of interviews from thought leaders in the marketing consultancy and agency space. Each episode is designed to spark ideas you can put into practice for your agency today. Check out the new Spark Lab Consulting website here!
In this episode of the Agency Spark Podcast, Sara interviews Alex Brueckmann. Alex is an entrepreneur, author, executive coach, and board advisor. He built, scaled, and exited companies in Europe and Canada, and led client projects across the world. His areas of expertise are strategy development, leadership development, and entrepreneurship. His passion lies in helping clients built profitable businesses rooted in purpose.
Questions Sara asks Alex Brueckmann:
- Tell me about how you help clients build profitable businesses rooted in purpose?
- How do you help guide businesses to what their purpose or passion is?
- Once a businesses purpose statement is defined, what are the next steps to actually making an impact?
- Talk to me about how refining your businesses purpose statement can actually help the hiring and employee retention process?
- What are your recommendations for crafting a strategy that lasts?
- What are some common struggles you see for businesses trying to follow through on their strategy?
- What do you say to those who believe there are strategists and those who aren’t?
Learn more about Alex Brueckmann:
- Download his free Intentional Strategy Toolkit for entrepreneurs and (small) business owners here!
Like this show? Please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts here!