Content, content, content—are you sick of it yet? The problem is that the need for strategic content is not going away anytime soon. The good news is that if you understand the strategic part of content creation and amplification, you won’t need to produce as much.
My guest for this week’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is Rachel Parker, CEO of Resonance Content Marketing. She is also the author of The Content Marketing Coach: Everything you need to get in the game … and win! Rachel and I discuss the best strategies and tactics involved in producing high-quality content.
Rachel knows all about content marketing. Throughout her 15-year marketing career, she’s developed a distinct talent for being able to communicate in the voice of the client. Rachel has helped well-known brands to connect with their customers.
Questions I ask Rachel Parker:
- What exactly is content? And what are some suggested approaches for small business owners, or someone who just doesn’t have a lot of time, to produce quality content in a timely manner?
- How do you make content the voice of strategy, versus just another tactic?
- Do you have tips for creating content that people really want to share?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- Why a blog or frequent publishing is essential for any business.
- How to really identify with your audience and, in turn, produce content specific to their needs.
- What constitutes a good marketing strategy and how it affects your sales funnel.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Rachel Parker:
- Learn more about Rachel Parker and Resonance Content Marketing
- Order your copy of The Content Marketing Coach
- Follow on Twitter
- Connect on LinkedIn
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by SEMrush.
SEMrush is our go-to SEO tool for everything from tracking position and ranking to doing audits to getting new ideas for generating organic traffic. They have all the important tools you need for paid traffic, social media, PR, and SEO. Check it out at SEMrush.com/partner/ducttapemarketing.