Finding Success and Happiness as a Company of One
This week, my guest on the Duct Tape Marketing podcast is Paul Jarvis. A writer and designer, Jarvis has worked with companies like Mercedes-Benz and Microsoft, sports giants like Shaquille O’Neal, and entrepreneurs like Marie Forleo.
On today’s episode, Jarvis and I talk about what it’s like to run your own business, and how to make decisions that will not only make you happier but help you build a sustainable business.
Questions I ask Paul Jarvis:
- Are you anti-scaling?
- What’s the difference between growth and scale?
- How is freelancing different from a company of one?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- How to use the question, “How much is enough?” as a guidepost for growing your business.
- Why aligning opportunities with your purpose can help you stay focused on the most promising avenues to pursue.
- How to transform education into a marketing tool.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Paul Jarvis:
- Learn more about Company of One (and preorder here)
- Check out the Company of One podcast
- Sign up for the Sunday Dispatches newsletter
- Learn more about his online courses
- Follow him on Twitter
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn - Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND