On today’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I sit down with CEO of the creative agency Mekanism, Jason Harris.
Mekanism has worked with major global brands including Ben & Jerry’s, Peloton, HBO, and MillerCoors. Their campaigns have won numerous creative awards, and under Harris’ leadership, the agency has been named to Ad Age’s A-list and has appeared on their list of best places to work twice.
Harris is also the co-founder of The Civic Nation Creative Alliance and author of the book The Soulful Art of Persuasion: The 11 Habits That Will Make Anyone a Master Influencer.
Harris stops by to discuss the 11 habits that he outlines in his book, and shares how cultivating these habits can help you to become authentically persuasive in this age of distrust.
Questions I ask Jason Harris:
- What is a master influencer?
- How do we actually engage our authenticity and originality?
- Which of the 11 habits do you have the most difficulty practicing?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- How habit plays a role in becoming influential.
- Why empathy is crucial for healing divides and bringing together opposing viewpoints.
- How to become your own personal Jesus.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Jason Harris:
- Learn more about Mekanism
- Order your copy of The Soulful Art of Persuasion
- Connect on LinkedIn
- Follow on Twitter
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Intercom. Intercom is the only business messenger that starts with real-time chat, then keeps growing your business with conversational bots and guided product tours.
Intercom’s mission is to help you provide simple, quick, and friendly service for your customers. When you can give your customers the one thing they’re looking for, you’ll generate amazing results for your business.
Want to learn more and take advantage of a 14-day free trial? Just go to intercom.com/podcast.