In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Robb Hiller. Robb is the CEO of Performance SolutionsMN. He is nationally known for his expertise in talent selection, executive coaching, team development, sales, and leadership building.
Robb Hiller has taught the Power of 3 for many years in his work, but it came into much sharper focus as he was battling a health challenge in his life.
In this podcast episode, Robb authentically shares his story about how used the Power of 3 to overcome the major adversity he faced unexpectedly in his life. He dives into how this method gives you easy-to-use, practical tools to help overcome stressful challenges and adversity in your life, and become a better person and leader.
Questions I Ask Robb Hiller:
- [1:29] The power of three is something you’ve taught for years, but it came into sharper focus while battling a health challenge — can you tell your story?
- [14:25] So your Power of 3 Framework is “ask, activate, and advocate” — when you work with someone, how would you suggest someone implement this?
- [15:37] How do people apply this framework in the day-to-day world?
More About Robb Hiller:
- The Power of 3: Beat Adversity, Find Authentic Purpose, Live a Better Life
- Free assessment: Robbhiller.com
More About The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network
- Check it out at https://ducttapemarketing.com/marketing-consultants/
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Quality Edge.
Vesta steel siding is one of the fastest-growing siding products on the market. It’s made up of one of the strongest and most recyclable materials on the planet — it can withstand anything mother nature can throw at it. Vesta has won designer awards because of its patent design, rich solid colors, plank-like profile, and natural-looking wood-grain look that doesn’t require any homeowner maintenance. Be the first on your block to style your home with a bold, innovative solution that looks amazing for the life of your home. Check it out at www.qualityedge.com/vesta.