My guest for this week’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is Michael Veltri. He is a keynote speaker, serial entrepreneur, leadership expert, and the author of the book, The Mushin Way to Peak Performance. He is also a professional athlete, two-time cancer survivor, and decorated Marine veteran. He and I discuss how the art of aikido can apply to your business.
From ancient Japanese warriors to brain science; from business titans to academic research, Michael tapped wide-ranging sources to develop a groundbreaking model for better decision-making. Surprisingly simple and eminently effective, Veltri’s approach has impacted some of the most prolific organizations and leaders in the world.
Veltri is also a master-instructor in the Japanese martial art of aikido. He brings his martial arts discipline and precision to every keynote speech inspiring, motivating, and educating audiences worldwide.
Questions I ask Michael Veltri:
- What is your definition of aikido as it applies to business and life?
- What are some of the principles of your book?
- Why is the mind-body connection so important?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- How to avoid becoming “successfully miserable” and avoid the success trap
- Why it’s important to set up support structures
- Why empathy is so important in the business world
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Michael Veltri:
- Learn more about Michael Veltri.
- Purchase The Mushin Way to Peak Performance.
- Follow on Facebook.
- Follow on Twitter.
- Connect on LinkedIn.
- Subscribe to YouTube channel.
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!