What’s Happening With AI Right Now
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Jeff Coyle. He’s a co-founder and chief product officer at MarketMuse, which is tool that uses AI to accelerate content planning and creation and optimization.
Questions I ask Jeff Coyle:
- How is AI changing things right now?
- How do we move past some people’s feelings that AI is a bit clunky?
- Some people say or fear that AI is going to replace writers – what is going to be the writer’s role as this technology keeps evolving?
- How is AI going to influence audio and video content creation?
More About Jeff Coyle:
- Learn more about MarketMuse.
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
Layr is redefining the way businesses purchase and manage their commercial liability insurance by giving control of the process back to the business owner.
We are a modern tech-enabled insurance agency that has created an entirely new commercial insurance distribution model which allows businesses to quickly get the insurance they need, completely online, from trusted insurance carriers, all while paying for it monthly on a credit card. Learn more about Layr here.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn - Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND