The Agency Spark Podcast, hosted by Sara Nay, is a collection of interviews from thought leaders in the marketing consultancy and agency space. Each episode is designed to spark ideas you can put into practice for your agency today. Check out the new Spark Lab Consulting website here!
In this episode of the Agency Spark Podcast, Sara interviews Amy Foley. Amy started her entrepreneurial journey in 2011 when she left her corporate job to have more flexibility and time with her family and started a small Virtual Assistant business. The business evolved (with the help of her co-founder, Michael Reynolds) into what is now known as Inbound Back Office, which provides back-office support to marketing agencies. Amy has over 20 years of administrative experience in various industries, including manufacturing, real estate, accounting, marketing, SaaS, and more. She has a BA in Business Administration and a Masters in Information Systems. When she’s not running her business, she enjoys spending time with her family, running, traveling, speaking/coaching/writing about productivity, and optimizing her health.
Questions Sara asks Amy Foley:
- Tell me a little about your story before launching your virtual assistant business back in 2011?
- What are some of the most common ways you help support marketing agencies?
- Do you have a process for how you help clients figure out what they should delegate for a virtual assistant?
- What sort of skills should people look for in a virtual assistant?
- Do you have any practices around how often you communicate with clients?
- Do you have any favorite tools to help manage all the clients and people you work with?
Learn more about Amy Foley:
This episode of the Agency Spark Podcast is brought to you by Airborne, a sales engagement platform. Learn more about how to set your team up for success at Airborneapp.io. Sales Engagement Platforms are fundamental to the Modern Tech Stack. Airborne delivers everything you would expect from a Sales Engagement Platform and then some. Get the most out of every interaction and make your team more effective with Airborne.