TweetDeck Adds Lists and LinkedIn
As all these new features get added it’s easy to imagine the simple interface getting more cluttered but they’ve done a nice job of actually simplifying the interface while adding more to it.
A few new features include:
- LinkedIn Status updates column
- Lots of ways to add and filter Twitter Lists
- Support for the new geolocation tweets
- retweet via twitter or traditional style
- More profile data on those you follow
One minor techie concern is that the lists you follow auto update and depending on how active those list are you may run into some API call limits.
The follow video from Tweetdeck covers the new features well.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn - Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND