Welcome to the Small Business Guide to Paid Search
Paid search is an essential component of any comprehensive marketing strategy. It is a way for you to get discovered by new prospects and re-engage existing customers.
While the terminology and mechanics of establishing a campaign may seem overwhelming at first, once you come to understand the ins and outs of paid search, you can put it to work for your business.
Full table of contents
Paid search types and tactics
When it comes to paid search, there are a lot of terms to get to know. For the uninitiated, it can seem intimidating. But we've got you covered. Here's a look at the basics of paid search, from ad formats to PPC tactics.
- What Does the Future of Paid Search Look Like?
- Why Paid Search Must Be a Part of Your Mix
- Why a Solid Landing Page is Key to Effective PPC
- The Key to Online Advertising Is Tracking Results
- The 5 Most Important Landing Page A/B Tests to Optimize Your Ad Campaigns
- Should Your Clients Be Using Display Advertising?
- How to Explain the Different Types of PPC to Your Clients
- Paid Search Marketing: A Beginner's Guide
Understanding Google Ads
Google is far and away the most popular search engine in the game. If you want to establish a PPC campaign, it makes a lot of sense to spend your advertising dollars on Google Ads. But their ad creation process is complex and their dashboard can be tricky to navigate. Here's what you need to know to put Google Ads to work for you.
- Small Business Guide to the Google Universe
- Facebook and Google Ads - The Keys to Small Business Paid Search
- Google Ads Changes Affecting Small Businesses
- What You Need to Know About Google Local Services Ads
- How to Use Google Ads for Local Businesses
- How to Present the Benefits of Google Ads to Clients
- AdWords for Local Businesses
- About Google Ad Campaign Types
Paid search and the customer journey
Paid search can help your business stay top of mind with prospects and clients throughout their customer journey. You can use paid search to get discovered by a whole new audience, or use remarketing techniques to speak to existing customers.
- How to Put Together an Effective Remarketing Strategy
- How to Improve Customer Retention Through Paid Search
- The Beginner's Guide to Retargeting
- Re-Engage with Leads and Increase Sales: Easy, Effective Ways to Bring Back Visitors Who Intend to Buy
- The Central Role of Advertising in the Customer Journey
- Paid Advertising at Each Stage of a Buyer's Digital Journey
- How to Align Customer Journey Improvements with Your PPC Strategy
Getting the most from your paid search ads
There is a right way and a wrong way to manage your paid search ads. Unfortunately, even the most experienced marketers have been known to fall victim to some common mistakes. Here's what you need to know to get the most out of your investment in PPC.
- How to Increase PPC CTR with These Quick Tips
- Common Ways Marketers Waste Money on Google Ads
- 6 PPC Misconceptions You Need to Know for Success
- 7 Ways to Get the Most Out of Your PPC Guy: An Easy-to-Use Checklist
- How to Avoid the 3 Most Costly Mistakes When Using Google AdWords
- 12 Ways to Optimize a Paid Search Campaign - And What Matters Most
- So Many Paid Search Campaigns, So Little Time. Here's How to Stay Ahead of it All.
Hello there - you have found the bottom of the page! John