The Agency Spark Podcast, hosted by Sara Nay, is a collection of interviews from thought leaders in the marketing consultancy and agency space. Each episode is designed to spark ideas you can put into practice for your agency today. Check out the new Spark Lab Consulting website here!
In this episode of the Agency Spark Podcast, Sara interviews Paul Benigeri. Paul is an eComm Entrepreneur and co-founder of Archive, an influencer & creator marketing agency for fast-growing consumer brands. And while Archive provides a number of consumer brands with a growth platform through #nano influencer gifting programs, the company’s noble mission is optimizing clients’ budget, saving time and resources they can invest for even a bigger social impact. Paul is a Stanford graduate and grew up among like-minded entrepreneurs establishing a growth mindset & unique skill set that gives him a competitive advantage on solving modern eCommerce growth issues. If you are an eComm entrepreneur, stick around, and you’ll learn how you can grow and hack your results towards the end of the show.
Questions Sara asks Paul Benigeri:
- What led you to launch an AI software start-up?
- What industries are best fit for influencer marketing?
- Talk to me about your approach to influencer marketing?
- How do you help people determine if influencer marketing is a good fit for their business?
- Do you have any recommendations regarding setting up an influencer marketing budget?
- Tell me about your app and what it does?
- How does user generated content on ads perform versus more of a traditional ad?
Learn more about Paul Benigeri:
Like this show? Please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts here!
This episode of the Agency Spark Podcast is brought to you by Unstack, a no-code marketing platform and ecosystem. Start building a site today for free by visiting their website.
Stop waiting on developers and leveraging multiple tools to manage your marketing stack. With Unstack, you get a no-code website builder, landing page builder, A/B testing, forms, analytics, contact insights, payments, memberships, blog, and more all in one platform. Start building a site today for free by visiting this link and receive 20% off for six months when you sign up.