Repurposed Content Can Increase Your Traffic 300%
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Shaina Weisinger, CEO of Repurpose House. Shaina Weisinger is an expert in social media marketing, specifically optimizing content through repurposing.
Repurpose House takes all of the content your business produces and adds the social media bells and whistles. They trim video and audio, create text motion videos of blog highlights, add headlines, captions, size them for all platforms, and more.
Questions I ask Shaina Weisinger:
- How did Repurpose House come to be?
- How do you create content?
- How does Repurpose House help businesses post to multiple places?
- What should be your basic social strategy?
- What should your average small business (even the boring ones) be doing?
- What works now on various platforms?
- Where should you start? With video?
- How do I generate leads with video or social media?
- How does paid search play into repurposed content?
More about Jon Schram:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by .store.
Have you ever tried to find a domain name and been given the message, “Sorry, that domain name is already taken!”? You are not alone! But with .store, a new domain extension for eCommerce and online stores, you will get the domain you want!
What’s more, www.yourbusinessname.store, instantly tells people your website is a “store” and lets your brand do the marketing for you! So, go ahead
and get the perfect, memorable website URL for your online store at www.get.store.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
"This training from Duct Tape Marketing has exceeded my expectations and I couldn't be happier" ~ Brooke Patterson, VanderMedia