The Agency Spark Podcast, hosted by Sara Nay, is a collection of interviews from thought leaders in the marketing consultancy and agency space. Each episode is designed to spark ideas you can put into practice for your agency today. Check out the new Spark Lab Consulting website here!
In this episode of the Agency Spark Podcast, Sara interviews Chris Martinez. Chris is the Founder of DUDE which gives digital agencies the people and processes so they can take on more website and funnel projects and scale profitably. Chris owned a digital agency for 3 years and then in 2015 he moved all of his web design and development to Tijuana, Mexico and it was a total game-changer for his agency. He quickly learned that Tijuana gives agencies all the benefits of outsourcing and none of the downsides. In 2017, Chris launched DUDE to provide the perfect outsourcing solution for digital agencies. Today, DUDE is working with digital agencies all over the US and Canada and are providing them the perfect outsourcing solution for digital agencies. Best of all, DUDE is helping digital agencies to scale, creating new technology jobs in Tijuana, and little by little, DUDE’s staff are changing the way that people perceive Mexico.
Questions Sara asks Chris Martinez:
- How did you come up with the name, DUDE?
- How has working in Mexico been different from the other countries you have worked in?
- Tell me how you have gone about attracting quality talent to work in your agency?
- What is your new book, Never Wear Pants Again, all about?
- What are some example processes that help people manage a remote team?
- Walk me through the Bridge, Connect, Deliver concept and how you use it with your remote team?
Learn more about Chris Martinez:
This episode of the Agency Spark Podcast is brought to you by Airborne, a sales engagement platform. Learn more about how to set your team up for success at Airborneapp.io. Sales Engagement Platforms are fundamental to the Modern Tech Stack. Airborne delivers everything you would expect from a Sales Engagement Platform and then some. Get the most out of every interaction and make your team more effective with Airborne.