Why Landing Pages Are So Useful For Your Website
Landing pages are no longer a nice thing dreamed up by Internet marketer types to squeeze people into marketing funnels.
No, landing pages are a thing. They are foundational in terms of lead capture and guiding people along the path they choose to take.
They are now standard fare for offering any form of special content, sign-up for webinars and even focus on a specific niche or geography.
This week we revisit my convert my conversation with Rick Perrault and Oli Gardner, CEO and Director of Marketing at Unbounce, respectively. We discuss how and when to use landing pages and the most important elements to consider when creating them.
Questions I ask Rick and Oli:
- What is a Landing Page?
- Is there a list of must-haves in the landing pages you create?
- How do you design a landing page to convert visitors?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- When and where to use landing pages
- Why landing pages can keep your visitors come being distracted
- How to improve your conversion rate with video
Order your copy of
The Self-Reliant Entrepreneur
by John Jantsch
“A book that deserves a spot in every entrepreneur’s morning routine.”
—Ryan Holiday, #1 Bestselling Author of The Daily Stoic and The Obstacle is the Way