Marketing Podcast with Matthew Pollard.
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Matthew Pollard. He’s a consultant speaker blogger and serial entrepreneur. He’s currently the founder and CEO of Rapid Growth LLC. He’s also the author of a book we’re going to talk about today, called: The Introvert’s Edge to Networking: Work the room. Leverage social media. Develop powerful connections.
Questions I ask Matthew Pollard:
- How does the climate of today impact networking?
- Do you think the packing people in a room and the old school networking that everybody professed to hate is dead?
- So why do introverts need a book on networking? Do they struggle in a special way?
- So if two individuals distinctly different individuals, one, an introvert, and one, an extrovert, showed up for coaching from you, would you have different approaches for them?
- You believe that there is a very systematic approach that extrovert or introvert could take – can you unpack what the components of that are?
- Are there innate strengths that introverts actually have that we could share?
- I suspect you also encounter a lot of people that who ask: Am I an introvert? Am I an extrovert? Is there a resource or is there a test somebody could take that that definitively tells them, or is that a dangerous path to try to find your label?
More About Matthew Pollard:
- The Introvert’s Edge to Networking: Work the Room. Leverage Social Media. Develop Powerful Connections
- For more about matthewpollard.com
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Zephyr.
Zephyr is a modern, cloud-based CMS that’s licensed only to agencies. The system is lightweight, easy to use, and incredibly fast. And with an array of beautiful themes to choose from, you can get your clients’ websites up-and-running quickly and with less effort. Or, if you’d rather build a custom site, Zephyr includes agency services to be your plug-and-play dev shop.
Zephyr is passionate about helping agencies create great websites for their clients. To learn more, go to Zephyrcms.com.