How to Improve Your PR Content Online
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Farzad Rashidi Co-founder of Respona, the all-in-one digital PR and link building software that combines personalization with productivity.
Farzad Rashidi is also the Director of Marketing at Visme. At Visme his marketing efforts have helped the company gain over 4.5 million users and pass 1.5M monthly organic traffic. Farzard’s goal is to help other companies achieve the same success via Respona.
Questions I ask Farzad Rashidi:
- How do you help make your customers successful?
- What’s the proven formula that works at Visme?
- How do you leverage backlinks and link pages?
- How do you view getting in front of influencers?
- Does the media or traditional journalists still have a place in your marketing plan?
More about Farzad Rashidi:
- More about Farzad Rashidi
- More about Respona
- More about Visme and a course we partnered with them on to become better at presentations
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Gusto.
Look paydays are great. Running payroll, calculating taxes, deductions, compliance that’s not easy. Unless you have Gusto! Gusto is simple online payroll and benefits build just for small business. Because you are a listener of this show you get 3 months free once you run your first payroll.
To learn more, go to Gusto.com/tape
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
"This training from Duct Tape Marketing has exceeded my expectations and I couldn't be happier" ~ Brooke Patterson, VanderMedia