How Motivation Can Drive You to Produce Your Best Work
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Todd Henry, author, international speaker, consultant, and advisor.
Todd Henry is the founder of Accidental Creative, and author of The Accidental Creative as well as Die Empty.
Todd Henry’s latest book he wrote with Rod Penner, Todd W. Hall, PhD, and Joshua Miller, PhD – The Motivation Code: Discover the Hidden Forces That Drive Your Best Work.
Questions I ask Todd Henry:
- How did the idea for this book come about?
- What motivates you?
- How can you use this code to help yourself?
- How does family play a role in motivation?
- Is there a dark side to the items that motivate us?
- Are teams better served by having a variety in terms of motivation?
- How can leaders use this to create more impactful teams?
More about Todd Henry:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Gusto.
Look paydays are great. Running payroll, calculating taxes, deductions, compliance that’s not easy. Unless you have Gusto! Gusto is simple online payroll and benefits build just for small business. Because you are a listener of this show you get 3 months free once you run your first payroll.
To learn more, go to Gusto.com/tape
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
"This training from Duct Tape Marketing has exceeded my expectations and I couldn't be happier" ~ Brooke Patterson, VanderMedia