Agency Spark Podcast with Araks Nalbandyan
The Agency Spark Podcast, hosted by Sara Nay, is a collection of interviews from thought leaders in the marketing consultancy and agency space. Each episode is designed to spark ideas you can put into practice for your agency today. Check out the new Spark Lab Consulting website here!
In this episode of the Agency Spark Podcast, Sara interviews Araks Nalbandyan. Araks is the director of marketing at 10Web. With over 6 years of experience in different agencies, she brings different and unconventional marketing approaches to life. And now she has opened her precious vault full of marketing knowledge and shares her hard-won lessons through articles.
Questions Sara asks Araks Nalbandyan:
- Tell me a little about your background before 10Web?
- How have you shifted your marketing strategy when selling products instead of services?
- What essential elements do you include in your marketing funnels?
- What is 10Web? Who is it for? And how do people us it?
- How has AI impacted marketing today and where do you see it going in the future?
- What resources do you suggest for people looking to learn more about AI?
- How have you evolved 10Web’s awareness using Product Hunt and other channels?
- What’s your process for mapping out your strategic plan?
Learn more about Araks Nalbandyan:
Like this show? Please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts here!
This episode of the Agency Spark Podcast is brought to you by Airborne, a sales engagement platform. Learn more about how to set your team up for success at Airborneapp.io. Sales Engagement Platforms are fundamental to the Modern Tech Stack. Airborne delivers everything you would expect from a Sales Engagement Platform and then some. Get the most out of every interaction and make your team more effective with Airborne.