The Agency Spark Podcast, hosted by Sara Nay, is a collection of interviews from thought leaders in the marketing consultancy and agency space. Each episode is designed to spark ideas you can put into practice for your agency today. Check out the new Spark Lab Consulting website here!
In this episode of the Agency Spark Podcast, Sara interviews Natalie Furness. Natalie started as a freelancer in 2006 and is now an award-winning entrepreneur, she is also the CEO and founder of NIAM Marketing and Atlasales, she provides account-based sales training programs. She is passionate about automating sales and marketing operations to build scalable systems for revenue growth.
Questions Sara asks Natalie Furness:
- Talk to me about your journey from freelancer to now owning your own international marketing agency?
- Were there any specific challenges you faced transitioning from freelance to more of an agency?
- Do you have or focus on any particular processes in your agency?
- What’s the first step you take when helping a business explore automation?
- How do you help your clients find the right tech stack for them?
- What are some examples of really impactful ways people can automate their business?
- Is there a fear that too much automation and technology will hurt the human experience element?
- Is there anything that you would not recommend automating?
- Tell me about your International Academy of Automation?
Learn more about Natalie Furness:
This episode of the Agency Spark Podcast is brought to you by Airborne, a sales engagement platform. Learn more about how to set your team up for success at Airborneapp.io. Sales Engagement Platforms are fundamental to the Modern Tech Stack. Airborne delivers everything you would expect from a Sales Engagement Platform and then some. Get the most out of every interaction and make your team more effective with Airborne.