Marketing Podcast with Yaniv Masjedi
Today on the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I sit down with Yaniv Masjedi, CMO of Nextiva.
Nextiva is a cloud communications company based in Scottsdale, Arizona, and Masjedi has been a part of the team since the company was founded in 2008.
In today’s episode, he talks about Nextiva’s business model, how they’ve grown the business over the years, and how—through the growth—they’ve managed to stay true to their core business and their company values.
Questions I ask Yaniv Masjedi:
- What’s the elevator pitch for your company, Nextiva?
- As your business has grown, what have you been able to retain from that original entrepreneurial spirit?
- How do you structure your marketing team right now?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- Why Nextiva chose not to seek out venture funding, and how Masjedi feels it’s benefited the company.
- How to balance expansion with staying true to your core offerings.
- Masjedi’s favorite tool for finding focus within your individual projects and team’s work.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Yaniv Masjedi:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Ahrefs.
Whether you work for a big brand, run your own small business, or do freelance work—it doesn’t matter—getting traffic to your website is hard. Ahrefs is the all-in-one SEO toolset that makes it easy.
Ahrefs’ tools show you how your competitors are getting traffic from Google and why. You can see the pages and content that send them the most search traffic, find out the exact keywords they’re ranking for and which backlinks are helping them rank. From there, you can replicate or improve on their strategies.
They have a 7-day trial for only $7; head over to ahrefs.com to sign up.