The Agency Spark Podcast, hosted by Sara Nay, is a collection of interviews from thought leaders in the marketing consultancy and agency space. Each episode is designed to spark ideas you can put into practice for your agency today. Check out the new Spark Lab Consulting website here!
About the episode:
In this episode of the Agency Spark Podcast, Sara interviews Alex Rossman. Alex is the Founder and CEO of Rossman Media. He started his career as a touring musical artist where he quickly learned the skills of PR and social media. As a well-versed entrepreneur and artist, Alex took his passion for social media and transformed it into an award-winning agency, Rossman Media. Since its origin in 2017, Alex and his team have been awarded “Best New Social Media Agency” of 2020 by Business Insider and have worked with companies such as Airbnb, OrangeTheory Fitness, Nike, Dior, Louis Vuitton and Saks Fifth Avenue to name a few.
Questions Sara asks Alex Rossman:
- Tell me a little about your story and what led you to where you are today?
- Should a small business be using TikTok as part of their marketing strategy?
- Are there specific industries that are better fit for TikTok and others that aren’t?
- What are the best practices to be aware of on TikTok for those who are new to the platform?
- What are some of the key differences on how someone should approach TikTok versus say Facebook or Instagram?
- How does one become a trendsetter on TikTok?
- What is your approach to mapping out an overall TikTok strategy for your clients?
- Any best kept secrets on how to use paid ads on TikTok?
- Do you have any insight on how to determine a budget for paid spend on TikTok?
- What resources do you recommend for those small business owners wanting to learn more about TikTok?
Like this show? Please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts here!