The Agency Spark Podcast, hosted by Sara Nay, is a collection of interviews from thought leaders in the marketing consultancy and agency space. Each episode is designed to spark ideas you can put into practice for your agency today. Check out the new Spark Lab Consulting website here!
In this episode of the Agency Spark Podcast, Sara interviews Danielle Gagnon. Danielle Gagnon is a search engine optimization specialist and lover of all things content creation. After years of working as a journalist and then marketing manager, Danielle started her own business in 2018. Today, she helps female entrepreneurs grow their business organically – and massively – through SEO and content marketing. She is the creator of the Content Cash Machine Bootcamp, a 5-day mini course that teaches small business owners highly actionable SEO basics. Danielle also has a podcast, the Content Cash Machine, that is an extension of her one-on-one client work, connecting her audience with the best experts and top tips to level-up their marketing and use their content to grow their audience, get more leads and make more money. Danielle is a mom of two young kids, is married to her high school sweetheart and is passionate about reading, spending time outdoors and learning new things.
Questions Sara asks Danielle Gagnon:
- How did you go from journalism to launching your own business?
- What led you to focus on SEO and content creation?
- If someone is new to SEO, how do you get them started with something like keyword research?
- What are your favorite SEO tools?
- How do you help local businesses with their SEO?
- Do you highlight Google My Business and other directories?
- What’s your process for helping clients think more strategically about their marketing and content?
- Should people have a niche?
Learn more about Danielle Gagnon:
This episode of the Agency Spark Podcast is brought to you by Unstack, a no-code marketing platform and ecosystem. Start building a site today for free by visiting their website.
Stop waiting on developers and leveraging multiple tools to manage your marketing stack. With Unstack, you get a no-code website builder, landing page builder, A/B testing, forms, analytics, contact insights, payments, memberships, blog, and more all in one platform. Start building a site today for free by visiting this link and receive 20% off for six months when you sign up.