Weekend Favs for July Five
Iâ€™ve added a weekend post routine that I hope you enjoy. Each weekend I write a post that features 3-4 things I read during the week that I found interesting. Generally speaking it wonâ€™t involve much analysis and may range widely in topic. (Flickr image included here is from a shot on recent vacation in the Sangre de Cristo Range in the Rockies)
Good stuff I ran across this week
- Monitoring Social Media Metrics – Nice “how to” article that uses Google Docs to create SM spreadsheet. I know I’ve run across more than one frustrated marketer that was charged by the boss with showing some metric on the effectiveness of Social Media.
- Keyword CSV file on Yahoo Pipes Demo – this video shows you how to take a series of keywords from a CSV file and uses Yahoo Pipes to run each keyword through various searches.
- GraphJam – Graphs are often used to illustrate business information, both good and bad – this very funny site uses the graph to illustrate some very interesting statistics like “the amount of ink in my printer” – laughing is good medicine!
Related articles by Zemanta
- Yahoo Pipes a Smokin Radar Tool (ducttapemarketing.com)
- Cool google and wikipedia mashups (andydickinson.net)
- Use Google Docs to Create Short URLs (labnol.org)
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn - Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND