Today on the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I sit down with Chris Martinez, the CEO and co-founder of DUDEAgency.io.
Martinez has been working in web design for years, first as the founder of WebsiteIn5Days.com, which was focused on creating websites and providing digital marketing support to solopreneurs. With the creation of DUDE, Martinez now focuses on digital marketing firms (DUDE actually stands for Digital Updates Done by Experts).
In this episode, Martinez shares some of his vast knowledge about website design. From the best way for a small business to get their first website up and running to the elements that any business must include on their pages, this is the episode to listen to if your website could use some help (or hasn’t been created yet!).
Questions I ask Chris Martinez:
- What’s the role of the website for small businesses?
- What are the must-have elements that any business website needs?
- What are the options business owners have when it comes to creating their brand’s website?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- How to strike the balance between design, content, and SEO.
- Why website design is never really finished, and what that means for business owners.
- How to create a cohesive on-boarding process for new clients.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Chris Martinez:
- Learn more about Chris Martinez
- Learn more about DUDE Agency
- Connect on LinkedIn
- Follow on Facebook
- Follow on Instagram
- Subscribe on YouTube
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Intercom. Intercom is the only business messenger that starts with real-time chat, then keeps growing your business with conversational bots and guided product tours.
Intercom’s mission is to help you provide simple, quick, and friendly service for your customers. When you can give your customers the one thing they’re looking for, you’ll generate amazing results for your business.
Want to learn more and take advantage of a 14-day free trial? Just go to intercom.com/podcast.