Use Reinvention in Your Business to Thrive
On this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I speak with senior technology reporter at BuzzFeed News and author Alex Kantrowitz.
Alex’s first book “Always Day One” dives deep into tech titans’ ability to continue to invent like a startup.
Through 130 interviews with insiders from Mark Zuckerberg to hourly workers, Alex Kantrowitz reveals the culture, technology and processes the tech giants have developed to sustain success in a business world where no advantage is safe.
Questions I ask Alex Kantrowitz:
- What is the concept of Day One?
- Is there something tech titans are doing that make them better suited to stay on top forever?
- Is AI here to replace white-collar jobs?
- Are there any Tech Titans that have lost their way?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- How tech titans work differently than every other business and why it gives them the advantage
- How current reinvention due to the health crisis is forcing everyone else to look more like tech titans
- How to use technology to support employees for a business to grow
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Alex Kantrowitz:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by LinkedIn Marketing Solutions. In today’s world of a million messages a minute, how do you capture someone’s attention?
LinkedIn empowers you to speak with the right professionals at the right time. With over 62 million decision-makers on LinkedIn, any business—big or small—can use LinkedIn ads to ensure their messaging is being seen by the people that matter to them.
LinkedIn ads help do more than just build awareness. They drive traffic and engagement, too, for everything from downloads of thought leadership pieces to registration for upcoming events. LinkedIn ads help small businesses get big results.
Try it for yourself. LinkedIn is offering a free $100 LinkedIn ad credit to launch your first campaign. Visit LinkedIn.com/DuctTape to learn more. Terms and conditions apply.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
"This training from Duct Tape Marketing has exceeded my expectations and I couldn't be happier" ~ Brooke Patterson, VanderMedia