Timeless Habits for Cultivating Success
Today’s guest on the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is speaker, author, and Global Practice Leader at the Global Speed of Trust Practice, Stephen M. R. Covey.
M. R. Covey is the former CEO of the Covey Leadership Center, where he helped his father, Stephen R. Covey, launch his classic book, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.
He is also a New York Times and #1 Wall Street Journal bestselling author himself. His book The Speed of Trust, is designed to help leaders build a collaborative team and environment on the basis of trust.
As a new edition of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People is released, M. R. Covey stops by the podcast to discuss his father’s legacy and why the book still matters for audiences of all ages and backgrounds today.
Questions I ask Stephen M. R. Covey:
- Why is The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People such a timeless book?
- What are the biggest insights you’ve gained from watching people interact with the seven habits?
- Which is your favorite of the seven habits?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- Why it’s so important for people to feel understood.
- How a paradigm shift can change your reality.
- Why spirituality doesn’t need to be religious, and how it can help you in challenging times.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Stephen M. R. Covey:
- Learn more about Stephen M. R. Covey
- Learn more about The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Order your copy of The Speed of Trust
- Follow on Twitter
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by LinkedIn Marketing Solutions. In today’s world of a million messages a minute, how do you capture someone’s attention?
LinkedIn empowers you to speak with the right professionals at the right time. With over 62 million decision-makers on LinkedIn, any business—big or small—can use LinkedIn ads to ensure their messaging is being seen by the people that matter to them.
LinkedIn ads help do more than just build awareness. They drive traffic and engagement, too, for everything from downloads of thought leadership pieces to registration for upcoming events. LinkedIn ads help small businesses get big results.
Try it for yourself. LinkedIn is offering a free $100 LinkedIn ad credit to launch your first campaign. Visit LinkedIn.com/DuctTape to learn more. Terms and conditions apply.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn - Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND