My guest for this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is Mandi Ellefson, a scalable freedom strategist and founder of The Hands-Off CEO. She and I discuss how to find time, how to free up time, and how to get greater focus in your business that will lead to greater profitability.
As the founder of The Hands-Off CEO, she leads clients into greater success, life balance, and productivity by helping them free up to 20-50% of their work week. Her international clientele has seen productivity and cost savings gains of up to 67%.
Questions I ask Mandi Ellefson:
- What is a success map?
- Why is delegating so hard?
- What is the rapid delegation process?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- How to scale custom services
- How to free up more time in your week
- What steps to take to develop a scalability plan
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Mandi Ellefson:
- Learn more about The Hands-Off CEO.
- Check out the Scale to Freedom Roadmap.
- Read The Hands-Off CEO blog.
- Connect on Facebook.
- Follow on Twitter.
- Connect on LinkedIn.
- Email [email protected].
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!