Setting Priorities to Make Time for What Matters
Today on the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I visit with Laura Vanderkam. She is the author of several time-management and productivity books, including her latest, Juliet’s School of Possibilities: A Little Story About the Power of Priorities.
Vanderkam is the author of several other time-management and productivity books, including Off the Clock: Feel Less Busy By Getting More Done (which she discussed on a previous Duct Tape Marketing Podcast episode!), I Know How She Does It, and What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast.
She has contributed to numerous publications, including the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, Fast Company, and Fortune. She also hosts the podcast Before Breakfast, featuring a new episode each weekday.
Questions I ask Laura Vanderkam:
- What do the most productive people do before breakfast?
- How do we make sure that we’re getting the most out of our leisure time?
- How have you been successful in getting people to track their time?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- Why most of us don’t have any idea how we spend our time each day, and how to get more mindful about managing our time.
- Why we should be as intentional in planning our leisure time as we are in managing our business priorities.
- How we can best work on planning out our time, and when to take the time to do it.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Laura Vanderkam:
- Learn more about Laura Vanderkam
- Order your copy of Juliet’s School of Possibilities
- Follow on Facebook
- Connect on LinkedIn
- Follow on Instagram
- Follow on Twitter
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Klaviyo. If you’re looking to grow your business there is only one way: by building real, quality customer relationships. That’s where Klaviyo comes in.
Klaviyo helps you build meaningful relationships by listening and understanding cues from your customers, allowing you to easily turn that information into valuable marketing messages.
What’s their secret? Tune into Klaviyo’s Beyond Black Friday docu-series to find out and unlock marketing strategies you can use to keep momentum going year-round. Just head on over to klaviyo.com/beyondbf.
Order your copy of
The Self-Reliant Entrepreneur
by John Jantsch
“A book that deserves a spot in every entrepreneur’s morning routine.”
—Ryan Holiday, #1 Bestselling Author of The Daily Stoic and The Obstacle is the Way