Newbie Guide to Google Reader and More
Google Reader is an RSS reader that allows you to subscribe to and read RSS feeds (blogs) in one place. There are lots of ways to do this, but I like the way Google Reader has grown. (really nice iPhone interface on the mobile site too.)
My advice to anyone who wants to be better marketer is to read – lots – Google Reader makes it easy and automatic – a big plus for the time strapped small business marketer.
- If you want write a blog, you should read blogs
- If you want to be an expert, you should read experts
- If you want to be a better sales person, you should read sales advice
- If you want to educate others, educate yourself
Webware, a CNET publication, produced this Newbie Guide to Google Reader, but I’ve been a user for a while and learned some power tips.
Then, step it up a bit with . . .
- 19 tips to Improve Google Reader
- Quick Tips for Google Reader Power Users
- Become a Knowledge Management Ninja with Google Reader
Happy reading – you’ll thank me one day!
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn - Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND