Google Reader is an RSS reader that allows you to subscribe to and read RSS feeds (blogs) in one place. There are lots of ways to do this, but I like the way Google Reader has grown. (really nice iPhone interface on the mobile site too.)
My advice to anyone who wants to be better marketer is to read – lots – Google Reader makes it easy and automatic – a big plus for the time strapped small business marketer.
- If you want write a blog, you should read blogs
- If you want to be an expert, you should read experts
- If you want to be a better sales person, you should read sales advice
- If you want to educate others, educate yourself
Webware, a CNET publication, produced this Newbie Guide to Google Reader, but I’ve been a user for a while and learned some power tips.
Then, step it up a bit with . . .
- 19 tips to Improve Google Reader
- Quick Tips for Google Reader Power Users
- Become a Knowledge Management Ninja with Google Reader
Happy reading – you’ll thank me one day!