Today on the AMEX OpenForum I wrote a post about what I think the Obama Stimulus package should contain to address the needs of small business. Small business is the economic engine that will pull us out of this recession – let’s put some oil in the engine!
1) Really fund the SBDCs and SCORE
2) Fix the Uncle Louie problem along with the banks – tax credits for small investment
3) Want to create jobs? â€“ I have simple solution
4) Fix health care – and watch out for the entrepreneurial explosion
Related articles by Zemanta
- Obama: Relief For Small Business Owners (dailykos.com)
- What Small Business Can Expect from Obama (businessweek.com)