Today’s guest on the podcast is Tom Cronin. When he started his career in finance over two decades ago, he was not expecting to become an expert in meditation. But the stresses of a high-pressure job led him to seek peace and mindfulness in his life.
He’s since left the world of finance and is now on a mission to help others reduce the chaos in their lives and find a sense of calm.
He teaches meditation courses, both online and in-person, he speaks extensively on the subject, and his latest project is his film, The Portal. This experiential documentary follows six individuals who have discovered meditation as a way to overcome hardship and trauma in their lives.
Cronin and I discuss his film, the practice of meditation, and what you can do if you want to start meditating yourself.
Questions I ask Tom Cronin:
- What inspired you to switch from a career in finance to a focus on meditation?
- What does the portal represent?
- Who will we meet in The Portal movie?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- How meditation could help solve the world’s problems.
- What scientific facts and figures back up meditation’s efficacy for improving health and wellness.
- How to get started with meditation if you’ve never done it before.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Tom Cronin:
- Learn more about Tom Cronin
- Learn more about The Portal
- Follow on Twitter
- Follow on Instagram
- Follow on Facebook
- Connect on LinkedIn
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Pixelz. Pixelz is the product image editing service powering e-commerce. Retouching is often a slow, expensive time-suck, but it doesn’t have to be that way.
Pixelz changes all that, by retouching product images to scale, at a higher quality than ever before. And they do it overnight. Pixelz’ hybrid human and AI retouching workflow is faster, higher-quality, and more consistent than other retouching services. That’s why major brands like Fossil Group, Asics, and Express rely on Pixelz to keep their sites looking beautiful.
To learn more, go to Pixelz.com.