Marketing Is a Habit
Make marketing your new habit in 2008! Habits are hard to form, habits are hard to break. It pretty much takes daily work to sink in.
I know there’s never enough time to get it all done, certainly no time for marketing, right?
I suggest you dive into 2008 by creating a marketing calendar and committing to live by it. I’m convinced that marketing is the most important activity any business does, so why not act like and schedule a little time every day, week and month to do a bit of marketing.
Video topic: Marketing is a habit
- Here are some other resources to you going on this:
- Duct Tape Marketing paper planning calendar
- Google Calendar – Getting better and free
- Yahoo Calendar – The granddaddy still works well
- Windows Live Calendar – new entry from Microsoft
- 30 boxes – simple online calender tool
- Lifehacker – great tips on hacking life and work
- Getting Things Done – David Allen’s site and book – David will be my guest in April’s Coaching Excellence Series
- 43Folders – great blog about getting more done
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn - Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND