Local SEO for Lead Generation
SEO tools and strategies are constantly changing. All the while, it’s never been more important that you get found online when people go out there searching – particularly if you’re a local business.
Your website is the foundation for how you get ranked and found locally. It’s important to have a well put together website with unique content that is tailored specifically to the search results you want to show up in.
It is very difficult to rank for your most desired keyword phrases without great content.
My guest for this week’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is Justin Sturges. He is a local SEO, website building & lead generation expert, Duct Tape Marketing Certified Consultant, and co-author of the award-winning book The Small Business Owner’s Guide to Local Lead Generation. We discuss SEO, website design and the keys to getting your business to rank.
Being immersed daily in SEO, Sturges knows what works (and doesn’t work) to help small businesses rank locally.
Questions I ask Justin:
- What are common SEO mistakes that businesses often make?
- What role do reviews play in your ranking factor?
- What are some good resources for local SEO?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- The driving factors in organic placement
- Key aggregators often missed in citations
- How using the right extensions can increase your click-throughs
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Justin Sturges:
- To learn more about Justin Sturges, visit his website here.
- Click here to find out more about Justin’s book The Small Business Owner’s Guide to Local Lead Generation.
- Connect on LinkedIn.
Interested in joining Justin as a Duct Tape Marketing Certified Consultant? Find out more about the Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network and attend a Discovery Call here.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn - Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND