How to Dominate LinkedIn Marketing
LinkedIn holds such awesome promise, particularly for B2B marketers. So why are so few people actually taking advantage of it?
My guest for this week’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is Sean Jackson, the CFO and Partner at Copyblogger media and host of The Missing Link, a podcast about all things LinkedIn. We talk about marketing on LinkedIn, why content marketers are missing the boat on the platform, and what marketers and business owners should do to take advantage of LinkedIn.
Sean spends a great deal of time interviewing folks who have cracked the code on successful LinkedIn marketing and the tips he shares in this interview are priceless.
Seriously – I don’t say this often, but this could be the most profitable twenty minutes of content you consume in a while.
Questions I ask Sean:
- How do you do business on LinkedIn without being pushy or spammy?
- How can you tap into the power of groups?
- What should content marketers be focusing to get the most out of LinkedIn marketing?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- Why LinkedIn is unique and deserves your time and effort
- How to use the Pulse network and why LinkedIn users go there to be entertained
- How to use LinkedIn ads and get great ROI
Order your copy of
The Self-Reliant Entrepreneur
by John Jantsch
“A book that deserves a spot in every entrepreneur’s morning routine.”
—Ryan Holiday, #1 Bestselling Author of The Daily Stoic and The Obstacle is the Way