Leveraging The Profit First Methodology with Dan Dollevoet
The Agency Spark Podcast, hosted by Sara Nay, is a collection of interviews from thought leaders in the marketing consultancy and agency space. Each episode is designed to spark ideas you can put into practice for your agency today.
In this episode of the Agency Spark Podcast, Sara interviews Dan Dollevoet. Dan is the COO and CFO of Exigo Business Solutions, an accounting and advisory firm. Dan provides virtual CFO services to Exigo’s clients and helps them experience profit through the implementation of Mike Michalowicz’s Profit First system.
Questions Sara asks Dan Dollevoet:
- What is the concept of Profit First?
- What’s the very first step someone should take when they’re moving into the Profit First system?
- If a business is currently not taking any profits today, how do you recommend getting to their Profit First percentage goal?
- What kind of advice would you give someone that realizes that their expenses need to be looked at further?
- Do you have any success stories with clients that you’ve helped install the system for?
- When would you say someone can implement Profit First on their own through reading the book versus where someone might need a professional to help guide them?
Where you can learn more about Profit First:
- Learn more about Profit First here
Where you can learn more about Dan Dollevoet:
- Learn more about Dan’s company: Exigo Business Solutions
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn - Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND