The Making of GreenPal with founder Bryan Clayton
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Bryan Clayton. He’s the CEO and co-founder of GreenPal. An online marketplace that connects homeowners with local lawn care professionals.
Questions I ask Bryan Clayton:
- What does GreenPal do and how does it function?
- Is GreenPal like UpWork or a platform where you find people to find the work?
- Were there any particular challenges in hindsight that you learned in trying to create a marketplace?
- Did you have to battle with some of the players in the industry or did they just see you as another source of business?
- Would you say that the technology aspect of making GreenPal totally seamless was a real challenge?
- How did you get momentum with your early users?
- Was there a point in which you said, “oh, wait a minute. I think this is going to work”?
- What do you do to help with retention?
- What else do you think is in the realm of possibility for your marketplace?
More About Bryan Clayton:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by bant.io.
Do you want more leads, and faster? Whether you own a small to medium-sized business or a marketing agency – bant.io is the solution for you.
bant.io is the AI-powered, all-in-one lead generation solution that leverages the 3% top-performing strategies, from over 12,000 campaigns. They offer a series of options including email and social outreach, PPC, retargeting, and sales chatbots.
bant.io acts as your half-human, half-machine salesforce, utilizing a unique combination of AI along with a dedicated Campaign Team. With each module, comes a 100% done-for-you package including Campaign Design and Setup, Positive Response Detection, Zapier Integration, 1-on-1 Strategy, and Volume Discounts for Agencies and Enterprise Accounts.
You can also monitor how each campaign is performing and track results in real-time with your cloud-based Analytics dashboard.
If you’re a marketing agency or consultancy looking to scale your offering and client base, they even offer a white-label solution that allows you to fully customize and sell the platform as your own service!
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn - Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND