Is the 1-Page Marketing Plan Right for Your Business?
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Allan Dib serial entrepreneur, rebellious marketer and #1 bestselling author. Allan Dib wrote The 1-Page Marketing Plan: Get New Customers, Make More Money, And Stand Out From the Crowd.
Questions I ask Allan Dib:
- What is a marketing plan?
- Why do you need a marketing plan?
- Introduce us to The 1-Page Marketing Plan
- What is the purpose of the 1-Page Marketing Plan template?
- What is your 3-phased approach to building a marketing plan?
- How do you write your 1-Page Marketing Plan?
- What are some examples of The 1-Page Marketing Plan?
More about Allan Dib:
- More about successwise.com
- More about The 1-Page Marketing Plan: Get New Customers, Make More Money, And Stand Out From the Crowd
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Gusto.
Look paydays are great. Running payroll, calculating taxes, deductions, compliance that’s not easy. Unless you have Gusto! Gusto is simple online payroll and benefits build just for small business. Because you are a listener of this show you get 3 months free once you run your first payroll.
To learn more, go to Gusto.com/tape
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn - Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND