Is Entrepreneurship in Your DNA?
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Sydni Craig-Hart CEO and Co-Founder of Smart Simple Marketing, an award-winning content marketing consultancy.
Smart Simple Marketing helps B2SMB marketing professionals gain market share, drive engagement and deepen loyalty with small businesses, women business entrepreneurs and minority business entrepreneurs. They work with brands in retail, technology, financial services, wireless and with associations.
Since their start in 2006 they have worked with small businesses and organizations in 79 different industries, build an engaged community of 30,100+ diverse-owned small businesses, delivered 437 classes, workshops, webinars, taught 9,800+ small businesses and entrepreneurs at our live events, and researched and created over 10,000 pieces of original content.
Questions I ask Sydni Craig-Hart:
- What do you enjoy most about what you do?
- What are some of the biggest challenges your clients are struggling with right now from a marketing standpoint?
- What are you telling people when they come to you and ask “what should I be doing”?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- What it means for Sydni to be a 4th generation Entrepreneur
- How to work with your husband as a business partner
- Sydni’s reading Built to Sell and found the lessons in it are what you should be doing right now
More about Sydni Craig-Hart:
- About Smart Simple Marketing
- Connect with Sydini on social media, on all channels Sydni Craig-Hart
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by numa. Try a new kind of answering service you will love. Their business customers say it’s like adding another staff member. You can give every customer a fast, personalized response for one low monthly rate — no hidden fees or contracts. Try for free with no billing info required.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
"This training from Duct Tape Marketing has exceeded my expectations and I couldn't be happier" ~ Brooke Patterson, VanderMedia