Inc 500 companies I want to know more about
I’m in Chicago this week and will be blogging while I attend the Inc.com 500 Conference
As you probably already know, Inc recognizes the top 500 fastest growing companies in America based on 3 year revenue growth. The conference, presented with OPEN from American Express, Principal Financial Group and Dell, is a celebration of entrepreneurship and recognition event for the 500 honorees.
Here are couple Inc 500 class of 2007 entries that look very interesting.
- Bill Me Later – #6 – Bill Me Later is a convenient and secure new payment method designed for purchasing on the web or over the phone.
- Zorch International – #28 – New approach to branded promotional products
- Right Media – #46 – Interactive ad network now owned by Yahoo!
- Wpromote – #62 – Search marketing firm
- Vibes Media – #92 – Interactive mobile marketing – the phone’s the thing
- Instinct Marketing – #199 – Doing some nice things with local search and CRM
- AbsorbentInk – #216 – Another promotional products company
- eROI – #402 – Lead generation firm using email and other e forms of marketing
- DirectoryM – #458 – Local online directories
More to come!