The other day, I mentioned to a new client that we needed to add a blog to the marketing mix and they immediately told me that they didn’t want anything to do with that online journaling for people who just want to rant on about nothing.
I really can’t take it anymore! So, from this point forward I’m no longer going to fight the misperception. I’m not going to even use the “B” word blog. I’m simply going to tell my clients and prospects this:
I have this new marketing strategy that costs next to nothing and:
- Will bring you a substantial increase in search engine traffic
- Will greatly enhance your ability to communicate with your market
- Will increase your odds of being interviewed by the media
- Will allow you (or someone you designate) to instantly post news updates to your website
- Will guarantee that your website has fresh reasons for people to come back
- Will allow you to be seen as a thought leader in your industry and
- Will give you a tool to help cement strategic partner relationships
So, what do say we take a look at this new, but from this point forward, unnamed strategy?