Agency Spark Podcast with Tyler Foley
The Agency Spark Podcast, hosted by Sara Nay, is a collection of interviews from thought leaders in the marketing consultancy and agency space. Each episode is designed to spark ideas you can put into practice for your agency today. Check out the new Spark Lab Consulting website here!
In this episode of the Agency Spark Podcast, Sara interviews Tyler Foley. Tyler is an accomplished film and stage performer and has been acting in film and television since he was 6 years old. Tyler is passionate about helping others confidently take the stage and impact an audience with their stories. He is currently the Managing Director of Total Buy In and author of the #1 best-selling book The Power to Speak Naked. With his distinct and direct style, Tyler is emerging as one of North America’s sought-after leaders in the field of public speaking for personal and professional development.
Questions Sara asks Tyler Foley:
- What’s the meaning behind the name of your book, The Power to Speak Naked?
- What led you from a life in acting and film to now helping people take the stage confidently?
- What tips do you have for those who are afraid of public speaking and taking the stage?
- Do you have any practices or recommendations on how to get overcome negative thoughts while preparing to speak?
- What tips do you have to keeping an audience engaged when speaking?
- How do I tell compelling stories?
Learn more about Tyler Foley:
- Visit his website to download the 5 insider secrets guide for free!
- Prana Breath App
Like this show? Please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts here!
This episode of the Agency Spark Podcast is brought to you by Airborne, a sales engagement platform. Learn more about how to set your team up for success at Airborneapp.io. Sales Engagement Platforms are fundamental to the Modern Tech Stack. Airborne delivers everything you would expect from a Sales Engagement Platform and then some. Get the most out of every interaction and make your team more effective with Airborne.