About the show:
The Agency Spark Podcast, hosted by Sara Nay, is a collection of interviews from thought leaders in the marketing consultancy and agency space. Each episode is designed to spark ideas you can put into practice for your agency today. Check out the new Spark Lab Consulting website here!
About this episode:
In this second solo episode of the Agency Spark Podcast, Sara talks about how to document processes your team will actually use.
Sara Nay is the COO at Duct Tape Marketing and founder of Spark Lab Consulting with over 12 years of experience in the small business space. She oversees the day-to-day operations to support the growth of both businesses with a focus on strategic planning, consultant network coaching, and client success.
- You don’t have to document 100% of your small business processes
- Processes can be viewed as non-essential “busy” work
- Installing marketing systems without a solid operating system only causes a new set of problems
- One of the key pieces of an operating system is defining where your company creates value
- Identifying your key processes is crucial
More from Sara Nay:
Like this show? Please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts here!