Today I want to talk about what is probably the highest pay off marketing activity right now. Obviously there is a lot going on in the world today. I find that a lot of people are looking around trying to figure out what they can do marketing-wise. Obviously a lot of businesses are being displaced. With the massive change businesses are feeling it is also being experienced by customers. Long time customers are being disconnected from longtime providers. Customers are being forced into changing their purchase behaviors, how they research, think, and buy.
This can be leveraged as a huge opportunity. Many companies are still looking at how to remake themselves. But I’m suggesting it is the time to look inward. To seek referrals from existing customers and strategic partners as the primary lead generation initiative. Listen to find out how to do this.
Tips discussed during the podcast:
- Highest payoff marketing activity right now is referrals
- How to ask your existing customers for referrals
- Referrals can benefit both your business and customers
- Some people may need what you do so reach out to them
- Talk to other businesses to strategize and find ways to help each other
- Make partnering up with other businesses successful and bring something of value to the table
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Klaviyo. If you’re looking to grow your business there is only one way: by building real, quality customer relationships. That’s where Klaviyo comes in.
Klaviyo helps you build meaningful relationships by listening and understanding cues from your customers, allowing you to easily turn that information into valuable marketing messages.
Want to learn more? Head to Klaviyo.com/ducttape to schedule a demo.